[HECnet] hecnet.eu

Mark Wickens mark at wickensonline.co.uk
Wed Oct 28 01:45:36 PDT 2009

The hecnet.eu domain is currently being transferred. When that's
complete I'd like to get the mail11 gateway configured and then I'll
start on a website. When we're all generally happy with the website, it
would be nice if it was hosted elsewhere, however, I'm keen to keep it
on a box connected to hecnet if that's possible - living the dream and
all that, and it will mean that we can provide information about the
network status directly and possibly develop some other cool
applications.

Regards, Mark.