[HECnet] HECnet crawler and INFO.TXT

Mark Wickens mark at wickensonline.co.uk
Wed Oct 21 08:43:00 PDT 2009

I now get the following error when I use the hecnetinfo script:

Node queried *|bubble|*

%TYPE-W-READERR, error reading BUBBLE::SYS$SPECIFIC:[FAL$SERVER]INFO.TXT;3
-RMS-F-SYS, QIO system service request failed
-SYSTEM-F-LINKEXIT, network partner exited
%TYPE-W-CLOSEIN, error closing BUBBLE::SYS$SPECIFIC:[FAL$SERVER]INFO.TXT;3 as input
-RMS-F-WBE, error on write behind
-SYSTEM-F-LINKABORT, network partner aborted logical link

Is there something wrong with the file format? I can TYPE BUBBLE::INFO.TXT no problem.

$ dir/full bubble::info.txt

Directory BUBBLE::SYS$SPECIFIC:[FAL$SERVER]

INFO.TXT;3                                       File ID:   None
Size:                       3/9                   Owner:       [376,373]
Created:     21-OCT-2009 08:29:28.19
Revised:     21-OCT-2009 08:29:28.29 (1)
Expires:     <None specified>
Backup:       <No backup recorded>
Effective: <None specified>
Recording: <None specified>
File organization:   Sequential
Shelved state:           (remote)
Caching attribute:   (remote)
File attributes:       Allocation: 9, Extend: 0, Global buffer count: 0, Version limit: 0
Record format:           Variable length, maximum 0 bytes, longest 135 bytes
Record attributes:   Carriage return carriage control
RMS attributes:         None
Journaling enabled: None
File protection:       System:RWED, Owner:RWED, Group:RE, World:
Access Cntrl List:   None
Client attributes:   None

Total of 1 file, 3/9 blocks.