[HECnet] Domain registration hecnet.eu

Mark Wickens mark at wickensonline.co.uk
Wed Oct 21 21:01:20 PDT 2009

Bob

The hecnet.eu mx record now points to your mail.jfcl.com dns entry.

Have fun!

Regards, Mark.

On Tue, 2009-10-20 at 11:59 -0700, Bob Armstrong wrote:
Mark -

  You can put in an MX record for *.mail11.hecnet.eu that points to
mail.jfcl.com if you want.   I have no objection, but if you do be sure to
let me know so that I can configure my SMTP server to accept mail for that
domain (otherwise you'll get "550 Relay not allowed...").

  If you want to host my DCN Node List on that site it'd be nice.   Just give
me a place to put it and a way to upload updates.

Bob