[HECnet] Domain registration hecnet.eu

Mark Wickens mark at wickensonline.co.uk
Tue Oct 20 19:42:20 PDT 2009

Guys,

I've just registered hecnet.eu - should be sorted within 24 hours.
So, if we can agree amongst ourselves the best way forward with a mail
gateway then I can point mail.hecnet.eu (or some variant) to the
designated gateway.

I'm going to create a website under www.hecnet.eu - this will be a
community effort between us all I'm anticipating, so how would you like
to go forward - it'll be hosted on the newly acquired vaxstation
4000/VLC under WASD ideally, and what I'd like to do is open it up so
that people can edit files directly via hecnet to add their bit. Is that
an agreeable course of action?

Regards, Mark.