[HECnet] PDXVAX - 40MB Memory - VAXstation 4000/VLC?

Mark Abene phiber at phiber.com
Tue Oct 20 19:43:37 PDT 2009

DNS wasn't my problem, I do resolve to the new address.   But it still
cannot be telneted to.   Unreachable.   I suspect a routing issue on the
remote side, if in fact TINA is up.

-Mark

Pontus Pihlgren wrote:
On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 03:16:27PM -0400, Mark Abene wrote:
While we're on the subject, PAMINA is unreachable via telnet, and I
haven't been able to telnet into TINA in almost 2 weeks.   Any idea
what's been happening at update?   I miss TINA's othello.   :)

TINA has moved to 130.238.12.208 (from 130.238.8.42). The DNS entries
should be updated by now. I guess Bj  rn forgon to tell hecnet at update :)

/Pontus

Thanks,
Mark

Johnny Billquist wrote:
Oh, you want updates? :-)

Let's see...
FNATTE have been decomissioned for good, I think.
PONDUS is now an 11/93 with 4 MB.
PAMINA is also KLH-10

      Johnny

Bob Armstrong wrote:
Where is PDXVAX still noted as a 4000/VLC?
  Well, on my list for one.

      http://www.sparetimegizmos.com/Downloads/DCN%20Node%20List.pdf

Nobody sent me any corrections ...

Bob