[HECnet] PDXVAX - 40MB Memory - VAXstation 4000/VLC?

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Mon Oct 19 20:08:15 PDT 2009

What is this "grass" you speak off? Some kind of furniture?

(sorry, obvious joke at myself and the lack of outside space in Central London)

On 19 Oct 2009, at 19:38, Brian Hechinger wrote:

On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 11:18:39AM -0700, Bob Armstrong wrote:
To you guys? I don't mind you guys knowing where I live   ...

Depends on whether I remembered to mow the grass before the Google truck
came around...

Bah, get in line for the "my grass is too long" thing.   I mow it when it's
working its way to knee high. ;)

-brian
--
"Coding in C is like sending a 3 year old to do groceries. You gotta
tell them exactly what you want or you'll end up with a cupboard full of