[HECnet] PDXVAX - 40MB Memory - VAXstation 4000/VLC?

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Mon Oct 19 19:31:54 PDT 2009

On Mon, 19 Oct 2009, Bob Armstrong wrote:

To you guys? I don't mind you guys knowing where I live   ...

Depends on whether I remembered to mow the grass before the Google truck
came around...

Hehe...   Hmmm, I wish there was a datestamp that shows when Google had
driven by.   I know it was apparently on a Tuesday, but no idea what year. Actually might be 2007.   Interesting seeing how a couple things looked prior
to our buying the house.   I'm not surprised to see zero difference between
the house then, and the house now, but the neighborhood has definitely
changed.

Zane