[HECnet] PDXVAX - 40MB Memory - VAXstation 4000/VLC?

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Mon Oct 19 18:19:52 PDT 2009

Sridhar Ayengar wrote:
Johnny Billquist wrote:
Pontus Pihlgren wrote:
Makes you wish you had a real PDP-11/74 around... :-)

Hmm, we have several 11/70 you know. Could we build one? Or would we have to rebuild the whole cache/memory tingies?

Hehe. Yes, we have three PDP-11/70 machines.
I have two myself.

Cool. Any of them running? Between us here, we are now up to five PDP-11/70 machines. That is pretty impressive.

Update have two 11/70 in the high cabinets, and one in corporate cabinet.

Any more 11/70 machines around?