[HECnet] PDXVAX - 40MB Memory - VAXstation 4000/VLC?

John Wilson wilson at dbit.com
Mon Oct 19 17:04:19 PDT 2009

From: Johnny Billquist <bqt at softjar.se>

John, did you notice that the IIST documentation now is available at
bitsavers?

I noticed that some kind of doc on the IIST showed up there shortly after I'd
spent many months tearing my remaining hair out reverse-engineering it --
skimming through it though, I couldn't find anything significant that I'd
missed (there are lots of things that RSX doesn't touch).   Obviously I need
to go over it with a fine-toothed comb though ...

John Wilson
D Bit