[HECnet] PDXVAX - 40MB Memory - VAXstation 4000/VLC?

Oleg Safiullin form at pdp-11.org.ru
Mon Oct 19 16:21:57 PDT 2009

Oleg Safiullin wrote:
Bob Armstrong wrote:
I have `geo location of OpenBSD developers' map at
http://pdp-11.org.ru/~form/openbsd/map/
and I can do something like that for HECnet if I have enough info :)

  Well, there's a list of the cities in the list that I publish.   Is there
an easy way to find a lat/lon for the center of each city?
Yes.
Just open http://maps.google.com/, find your location at satellite map, rightclick and select "Center here".
Then just press "Link" at right up corner of map and you'll get an URL with lat/long.

I think it would be better to use real coordinates, not just center of city, so we can look
at satellite map and see real location of node :)