[HECnet] PDXVAX - 40MB Memory - VAXstation 4000/VLC?

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Mon Oct 19 16:19:27 PDT 2009

On 19 Oct 2009, at 16:16, Brian Hechinger wrote:

Why am I starting to think something like X.500 makes more sense at this
point?

Probably because we're building a distributed directory :)

In any case, yes, eventually a central X.500 directory would be wonderful - however the INFO.TXT + demon-spawn-of-CSV-infofields is probably a nice and quick hack to throw together in an afternoon. Hell, we can populate the X.500 dir from the textfiles eventually.

Sampsa