[HECnet] PDXVAX - 40MB Memory - VAXstation 4000/VLC?

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Mon Oct 19 16:11:26 PDT 2009

Contact address: I say we put in both, SMTP and DECNET.

As for the order of the fields, two options: Either label the fields or trust people to remember the order. I vote for trusting people :)

We should add a field for lat/long data in some standard format.

I don't see why one host could not provide multiple tag lines, for example the format below would allow for that (it has the node address and name embedded in the data) - and since we're a nice cooperative bunch we can trust others not to provide spurious information about other machines.

Sampsa