[HECnet] PDXVAX - 40MB Memory - VAXstation 4000/VLC?

Bob Armstrong bob at jfcl.com
Mon Oct 19 15:54:18 PDT 2009

Obviously no one sent me any either. ;-)
http://www.avanthar.com:8080/nodes/

  I was meaning to talk to you about that - the listing for CODA is
incorrect, too.   I don't know where this list gets its information.

  Clearly, keeping all these separate lists updated manually is getting to
be impossible.

  If Sampsa's INFO.TXT file contained more information AND had a
standardized format that was not too hard to parse, then we could use that
as the basis for automatically generating all these lists. "If..." :-)

Bob