[HECnet] SMTP gateways to HECnet?

Fred fcoffey at thrifty.misernet.net
Tue Oct 20 18:55:20 PDT 2009

On Tue, 20 Oct 2009, Johnny Billquist wrote:

I don't know about you guys, but for me, the fact that the connectivity even exists is a fun thing. Even if noone normally use it.

... what Johnny said.   :)

"because we can ..."

In fact, I've been using that phrase a lot lately - with simple VPN's, some Asterisk VoIP stuff, and some plans I have for my VMS systems. Someone asks me "Why would you want to do that?"

"Because I can."

Fred

----
Lets call it for what it is - "legacy" is a term that people use in a
polite but derogatory manner to imply that the future direction they
prefer is not that which they view as the current direction.