[HECnet] Games

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Tue Oct 20 00:17:32 PDT 2009

Zane,

I get the following when I try to run DND on PDXVAX (as GUEST):

$ @dnd
%BAS-F-FILATTNOT, File attributes not matched
-BAS-I-ON_CHAFIL, on channel 5 for file GAMES:[000000.DND]DNDLVL.;1 at user PC 0
000884C
-BAS-I-FROLINMOD, from line 310 in module DND
%TRACE-F-TRACEBACK, symbolic stack dump follows
module name         routine name                                         line             rel PC       abs PC

BAS$ERROR             BAS$$HANDLER                                                             0000046E   00021BA1
----- above condition handler called with exception 001A8504:
%BAS-F-FILATTNOT, File attributes not matched
-BAS-I-ON_CHAFIL, on channel 5 for file GAMES:[000000.DND]DNDLVL.;1 at user PC 0
000884C
----- end of exception message
BAS$$SIGNAL_IO   BAS$$STOP_IO                                                             000000A4   00026227
BAS$OPEN               BAS$OPEN                                                                     00000B71   000246B1
DND                         DND                                                                               0000004C   0000884C