[HECnet] Games

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Tue Oct 20 00:06:53 PDT 2009

DND is a RPG of some kind? Multiplayer? I'll have to check it out.

On a somewhat related note, there's a really nifty ANSI backgammon game on B4BBS - I would love a game if anyone else is up for it.

Being a PC-ANSI BBS, you need a very specific terminal emulator, a VT* won't work unfortunately. I've got a Flash client set up on the B4BBS site, though at:

http://sampsa.com/b4bbs/

Sampsa