[HECnet] Suggestion for hosts with FAL default account enabled.

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Wed Oct 14 18:28:05 PDT 2009

Of course, and this list is great - but for random browsing of the network, the info.txt is a nice feature I think, no?

Sampsa

On 14 Oct 2009, at 18:20, Bob Armstrong wrote:

I just had an idea for making nodes on the network more accessible ...

There's also this list,

	http://www.sparetimegizmos.com/Downloads/DCN%20Node%20List.pdf

which I update from time to time as people send me changes.   Plus Johnny
keeps another list (albeit less detailed than mine :-)

The INFO.TXT idea is great, but remember that not all systems on HECnet
are up 24x7.   Most are only turned on occasionally at best, and sometimes
it's fun to know what's out there even if it's not on right now.

Bob