[HECnet] Enterprise Directory & MAILBus MTA.

Mark Wickens mark at wickensonline.co.uk
Wed Oct 14 17:56:55 PDT 2009

On Wed, 2009-10-14 at 17:39 +0100, Andrew Back wrote:
Hello,

I just tried installing the kit for X.500 from 7.3-2/Alpha on 8.3/Alpha and
it refused to install. Does anyone know where I could lay my hands on:

HP OpenVMS Enterprise Directory v5.4 and HP Administrator for Enterprise
Directory v2.2

HP MAILbus 400 MTA & SDK v3.2-12

It's more than a little annoying that the hobbyist licence PAKs give you
access to tons of stuff that is a nightmare to track down.

Regards,

Andrew

funny you should ask, I'm just looking through the dec campus distro I
'acquired' a while back, I'll check the software manifest now...