[HECnet] Hosting of OpenVMS 5.5.2-H4 Patches

Mark Wickens mark at wickensonline.co.uk
Mon Oct 5 18:28:23 PDT 2009

Hello,

Would someone be able to host some files for me on a drive reachable
from my hecnet node ORAC please? I am having issues with cluster
incompatibilities that are preventing me from getting the files off a
more local machine. It's 24MB worth of 5.5.2-H4 OpenVMS patches, so very
on-topic! I can let you know when they're pulled and you can then delete
them - it's a one off request.

The files can be pulled via ftp from the following location:

Hostname:   appsofint.co.uk
Username:   guest
Password:   Uptime1
Directory: ./OpenVMS-5.5.2-H4-Patches