[HECnet] Security hole in CSWS

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Tue Sep 22 22:32:48 PDT 2009

Paul Koning wrote:
Excerpt of message (sent 22 September 2009) by Mark Wickens:
Hope you guys don't mind but I mentioned this to the Hoff and he pointed
out that a period '.' can be used validly instead of a ';' as a
separator between the version number and the filename.
True in VMS, not in RSX.   That's a small feature for cultural
compatibility with TOPS-20...

.dir <bqt>login.cmd.47

Directory DU4:<BQT>
22-SEP-09 23:19

LOGIN.CMD;47               3.                 16-FEB-09 11:37

Total of 3./5. blocks in 1. file

.set /host
Host=MIM RSX-11M-PLUS V4.6   BL87mP
.