[HECnet] Modest proposal: Media library - Distributed?

Mark Wickens mark at wickensonline.co.uk
Fri Sep 18 20:47:50 PDT 2009

Sorry, but my first thought was 'nice piles'...

Mark (needs to get out more!)

On Fri, 2009-09-18 at 22:46 +0300, Saku Set  l   wrote:
Kari,

I got several VS2000's and other stuff. You can contact me directly.

http://openvms.megabaud.fi/setala/pics/net/kanny/28112007%28002%29.jpg

Regards,

--Saku

2009/9/18 Kari Uusim  ki <uusimaki at exdecfinland.org>

              Possibly not fully working, but mine has a problem with the
              console port. It doesn't allow me to type anything it only
              produces output. The serial port controller seems to be bad.

              If someone has a spare motherboard, I'm very interested. :-)

              Kari

--
Website - http://www.wickensonline.co.uk
Blog - http://blog.wickensonline.co.uk