[HECnet] Modest proposal: Media library

Bob Armstrong bob at jfcl.com
Fri Sep 18 03:23:47 PDT 2009

I have also dumped copies of Freeware distros vol 5 - vol 8, but have
not extracted the individual files from these.

  I have freeware 7/8 combined (they're mostly non-overlapping software
packages) online on CODA already.   It doesn't have public DECnet access, but
I'd be happy to make it so if people want.

  BTW, I'm all in favor of the online repository of kits and I don't see a
legal issue with that, at least as far as OpenVMS software covered by the
hobbyist program goes.

Bob