[HECnet] SOL-11?

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Mon Aug 23 04:08:57 PDT 2010

At 1:02 AM +0200 8/19/10, G  ran   hling wrote:
Some years ago, I read some Internet writing about a SOL-11   (Small Operating Language), a Forth environment to boot and run a PDP-11.

It was written by a mr. Nils Holm in Germany.
It was by then available at:http://www.holm-und-jeschag.de/nils/comp.html

I cant find any copy of this around anywhere these days, and obviously I didn't download it myself either, guess there was just no space left on any HD in those days...

There was also a need for some assembler of Mr. Holms selection to compile this...

Does anyone have a copy archived of this little part of software for the -11?

Have you found a copy?   I have a gzipped tarball containing it, and it looks like it's only 40k, so I could email it to you.

Zane

--
| Zane H. Healy                                       | UNIX Systems Administrator |
| healyzh at aracnet.com                           | OpenVMS Enthusiast                 |