[HECnet] SOL-11?

G ran hling ahling at eadc.se
Thu Aug 19 00:02:47 PDT 2010

Hi,

Some years ago, I read some Internet writing about a SOL-11   (Small Operating Language), a Forth environment to boot and run a PDP-11.

It was written by a mr. Nils Holm in Germany.
It was by then available at:http://www.holm-und-jeschag.de/nils/comp.html

I cant find any copy of this around anywhere these days, and obviously I didn't download it myself either, guess there was just no space left on any HD in those days...

There was also a need for some assembler of Mr. Holms selection to compile this...

Does anyone have a copy archived of this little part of software for the -11?

Best regards,

G  ran