[HECnet] Apples MAC OS X pcap library...

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Tue Feb 16 13:19:56 PST 2010

In RSX:

*help set line

SET

LINES

The SET LINES (abbreviated SE L) command controls the number of screen
lines used in either of the screen versions of change mode.   Use this
option to reduce the time it takes to refresh the screen image when
editing on slow terminals.

Format: SET LINES n

where n is the number of lines to use.   n must be between 1 and 22.   By
default, n is set to 22 lines.   If the cursor limits are larger than n-1
they are reduced to n-1.   See SET CURSOR.
*

	Johnny

Steve Davidson wrote:
In EDT execute "set line 60" at the "*" or what ever line count you wish.
-Steve