[HECnet] Apples MAC OS X pcap library...

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Mon Feb 15 08:00:00 PST 2010

Very possibly. The annoying thing is the fact that tcpdump sees more packets than I (my bridge) do.

	Johnny

Sampsa Laine wrote:
Johnny,
Not sure this is related but I tried to run SIMH on OS X over the wireless and DECNET didn't work - it might be more than just a pcap issue, the problem could be OS X's wireless NIC drivers or something.
Sampsa