[HECnet] CHIMP up - now with OpenVMS 8.4

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Sat Feb 6 18:11:38 PST 2010

Gerry,

I've got everything up on RHESUS now except the I64 layered products, they're be up by tomorrow morning.

Check out: http://rhesus.sampsa.com/vms84/

Sampsa

On 3 Feb 2010, at 18:30, gerry77 at mail.com wrote:

On Tue, 02 Feb 2010 23:02:38 +0000, you wrote:

Looks like you're getting about 1-1.3 mbps down, hope that's ok..

Tonight we downloaded i64e84-inst.iso. Now, if you agree, we would be ready
to download the AXP thing. Have you already set up a URL? I've tried to
guess it but didn't succeded. How many disc images there will be in the end?

Tnx, G.