[HECnet] CHIMP up - now with OpenVMS 8.4

gerry77 at mail.com gerry77 at mail.com
Tue Feb 2 15:14:25 PST 2010

On Tue, 02 Feb 2010 23:02:38 +0000, you wrote:

Looks like you're getting about 1-1.3 mbps down, hope that's ok..

That's fine :-)

Do you have any idea about how much data it will be in the end? It should be
something like IA64 OS + IA64 LP + AXP OS + AXP LP, am I right? Do there is
also some documentation? We'd like to try the IP clustering and maybe some
docs will be useful. I've already seen on the ML that the iSCSI support
still has some problems, but we'll try to test it anyway. I wonder if they
will release some field test patches or not...

BTW, I'm still hoping that sometime HP will acknowledge my request too, so
to avoid bothering you for every bit. :-P

G.