[HECnet] CHIMP up - now with OpenVMS 8.4

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Tue Feb 2 14:48:12 PST 2010

Install CD is up now:

http://rhesus.sampsa.com/vms84-ia64/

Knock yourself out, doubt you can saturate the pipe, it's load balanced anyway.

Sampsa

On 2 Feb 2010, at 22:36, gerry77 at mail.com wrote:

On Tue, 02 Feb 2010 21:30:40 +0000, you wrote:

Namely I64E84-INST.ISO is the install DVD - I have not finished
uploading the Layered products disc yet.

When you're finished, tell me the full URLs and we'll download the files
during the night (or tell us which time is the better, just to avoid filling
your bandwidth if you don't have traffic shaping enabled).

Cheers,
G.