[HECnet] New user registration scripts for VMS?

Fred fcoffey at thrifty.misernet.net
Thu Feb 4 15:48:14 PST 2010

On Thu, 4 Feb 2010, Sampsa Laine wrote:

Anybody have a decent set of these, a la EISNER or the deathrow cluster? I want to enable new user registrations on at least one of my boxes...

... and as something related to Sampsa's question - I'm looking for a menuing system conducive for use under CAPTIVE accounts.   I'd like to have a guest account (on the [H,D]ecnet side) available, among other uses.

Cheers,

Fred

---
$ WRITE SYS$OUTPUT F$MESSAGE (2928)
%SYSTEM-W-FISH, my hovercraft is full of eels