[HECnet] CHARON is back up...

Dan Williams williams.dan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 17:22:06 PST 2010

2010/1/4 Bob Armstrong <bob at jfcl.com>:
I just started Multinet, so the link is back up.

  Now we have PDXVAX and MISER up, but we're still missing PETEY and ZARQON
(and of course the poor GORVAX, but that's expected).

Bob

Hi everyone,

Hopefully a few people will read this. But it's not very exciting, My
machine is back up again. I had tried it a few times but the multinet
link was down.

I forgot to mention that Petey is dead PSU has gone, I am using a simh
machine to replace it at the moment. It is called slimer.

The main reason it's down is because I have been using another machine
with Personal Alpha to try and netboot a Dell Itanium machine. I have
not had much success so far, but I am still trying.

Anyway it seems that whenever I run Personal Alpha any Simh machines I
have running completely pause until I shutdown the Alpha simulator has
anyone else had this problem ?

Dan