[HECnet] CHIMP up - now with OpenVMS 8.4

gerry77 at mail.com gerry77 at mail.com
Wed Jan 20 09:08:47 PST 2010

On Wed, 20 Jan 2010 15:28:23 +0000, you wrote:

If they are less than responsive, I'm happy to share the goodies, just
drop me a line. :)

Thank you very much for your support. :) Now I'll wait to see if someone of
our group will volounteer to take care of this activity. If not, I'll do it
myself. Hope it will not take too much time to have the request acknowleged:
do you know when they'll close the evaluation period?

BTW, do you have both the Alpha and Itanium kits?

Bye,
G.

P.S.: did you receive my two-days-ago mail right about this topic?