[HECnet] CHIMP up - now with OpenVMS 8.4

gerry77 at mail.com gerry77 at mail.com
Mon Jan 18 02:20:56 PST 2010

On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 23:27:51 +0000, you wrote:

I pulled down the 8.4 field test from HP and installed it on CHIMP, if
anyone wants a play, let me know and I'll set up accounts.

Hi! Where did you download 8.4? I've looked into the same place I told you
about the 8.3-1H1 Itanium version, but I found nothing. Is there some place
from which 8.4 can be downloaded without registering (and maybe paying) and
such? Please advice, because we are eager to have 8.4 in our DECnet! :)

Thank you very much!
G.