[HECnet] OpenVMS docs - all PDFs in one place?

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Fri Jan 22 08:20:09 PST 2010

Oh they're available - just don't fancy navigating 70 different pages if I can avoid it :)

Sampsa

On 22 Jan 2010, at 15:04, Johnny Billquist wrote:

Hi.

Sampsa Laine wrote:
My Amazon Kindle DX just arrived and it's rather good for reading PDFs, so was going to put the whole VMS 8.3 and 7.3 docsets on it. Any idea where I can grab all of them in one place, or do I have to download them one by one from the HP site?

I'm pretty sure I have some docsets on CD. They should be available on the net as well, I think.