[HECnet] GORVAX is up...for now..

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Thu Jan 7 03:14:08 PST 2010

That would be very useful, care to elaborate on what the problem was, and/or link me to your fixed source/binaries?

BTW, I've noticed that binaries are wonderfully portable across OS X systems, for example, when I recompiled your bridge on Snow Leopard with the latest Xcode, it kept stack dumping. However the binary compiled on Tiger Server works fine and doesn't have any problems.

Sampsa