[HECnet] Menu system for VMS

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Mon Jul 12 03:20:18 PDT 2010

At 1:16 AM +0100 7/12/10, Sampsa Laine wrote:
I'm planning on making a sort of "portal" for connecting to external systems from CHIMPY, i.e. create a captive user with a login script that shows a list of destinations (either SET HOST or TELNET). Any recommendations for which of the many menu programs from the Freeware disks to use?

I'd just use a DCL script.   I did something like this years ago, and my wife used it to access her email.

Zane

--
| Zane H. Healy                                       | UNIX Systems Administrator |
| healyzh at aracnet.com                           | OpenVMS Enthusiast                 |