[HECnet] License widgets and Hobbyists VMS

Kari Uusim ki uusimaki at exdecfinland.org
Sun Jul 25 10:02:31 PDT 2010

On 25.7.2010 5:07, Gregg Levine wrote:
Hello!
Thought I'd insert a thought here: Friday I applied for a hobbyist
license for the release of VMS for the Alpha that I now have here. The
site responded that they've got my request, and that it would be sent
to me RSN.

The last time I tried doing that it was for the VAX, and it came back
that day. I wonder what's going on behind that site this time.

And his spam features do not like the people who try to contact the
site for assistance, or did.......

-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com

.

Hello,

Sometimes there seem to be issues with the licensing system at Montagar. The guy behind the system is AFAIK doing the hobbyist maintenance in his spare time.
I have also had to wait a couple of times for my licenses. You can send him mail or just try the license fetching again.

Kari