[HECnet] License widgets and Hobbyists VMS

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 03:07:30 PDT 2010

Hello!
Thought I'd insert a thought here: Friday I applied for a hobbyist
license for the release of VMS for the Alpha that I now have here. The
site responded that they've got my request, and that it would be sent
to me RSN.

The last time I tried doing that it was for the VAX, and it came back
that day. I wonder what's going on behind that site this time.

And his spam features do not like the people who try to contact the
site for assistance, or did.......

-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com