[HECnet] shutting down area 44

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Mon Jul 19 19:19:37 PDT 2010

I just tried the first one, on both OS X and VMS, and it said no zip file directory was found..

Sampsa

On 19 Jul 2010, at 19:18, H Vlems wrote:
PS
On what system did you unzip them and what error message did you get?

Van: Sampsa Laine [mailto:sampsa at mac.com]    Verzonden: maandag, juli 2010 16:28   Aan: H Vlems   Onderwerp: Re: [HECnet] shutting down area 44

Hans,

Any chance you can bring that FTP server up again?

Also, I tried unzipping the first file, and it seemed to be corrupted...

Samp