[HECnet] DECNET Phase IV for Tru 64

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Sat Jul 17 16:48:30 PDT 2010

Might be. I have to say, I quite like Tru64, for an "old" Unix it is quite usable.

Anyone know where I can get a set of GNU userland tools for it (I'd rather get a binary distro than fiddling with compiling and potentially spewing files all over my system) - the crappy shell is starting to get to me, I'm too used to bash.

Sampsa