[HECnet] DECNET Phase IV for Tru 64

Mark Wickens mark at wickensonline.co.uk
Sat Jul 17 09:48:20 PDT 2010

On Sat, 2010-07-17 at 08:33 +0100, Mark Wickens wrote:
On Sat, 2010-07-17 at 00:40 +0100, Sampsa Laine wrote:
I remember people discussing running DECNET on Tru64 here a while
back, is there a DECNET IV package available for it? Anyone have a copy?

Sampsa

Yes, I've got it here - I'll put the packages on tiger in the anonymous
ftp account.

Apologies,

It is decnet+, the version I use is 4.0B on 4.0G - I didn't have any
problems configuring it up for use with HECnet however.

I can check for a more recent version if you don't have one.

Mark.