[HECnet] A guide to "content" on HECNET?

Joe Ferraro jferraro at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 02:16:08 PDT 2010

Like most everyone, I'm sure, I'll have MUD's / games online... intend to TRY to make a c64 / retro file swap available... be interesting to try to pull some of the c64 / atari / whatever folks onto a bbs or something... dunno...

Also plan to host a mail gateway once we start moving in that direction...

Good idea...