[HECnet] Terminal software (other than DECterm) that can do ReGIS and/or SIXEL graphics?

Sridhar Ayengar ploopster at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 17:25:04 PDT 2010

Sampsa Laine wrote:
I must get myself one of these, I wonder how often they become available
in the UK...

I saw a VT340 go in ebay.co.uk not all that long ago.   (1 year?)

I keep two VT340s around the house.   I absolutely adore them.   I wouldn't mind picking up a VT330, just because that almost-flat CRT is a sight to behold.   Razor-sharp.   By comparison, at times the VT340 can be a touch blurry, especially when not yet warm.

Peace...   Sridhar