[HECnet] Terminal software (other than DECterm) that can do ReGIS and/or SIXEL graphics?

Steve Davidson davidson at declab.net
Fri Jul 16 15:38:50 PDT 2010

ReGIS first came out with the VT125 in the early 80's.   I may still even have
the VT125 manual!   My room mate at the time did a Rubick's cube demo on it for
DECUS.

-Steve

Regis first came out with one of the VT100 series terminals -- VT131?   =
VT105?   I forgot.   It also showed up, in lobotomized form, in the "GIGI" =
(don't bother looking for one, they suck).   It became more widespread in =
the VT240.

I'm pretty sure that a number of the X windows "xterm" style programs =
support it.   Perhaps not the original xterm, but there are lots of =
extended versions and there should be some that handle this.

Sixel is probably more widely available since it's quite easy to =
implement.

	paul