[HECnet] Attaching to hecnet

Oleg Safiullin form at pdp-11.org.ru
Thu Jul 8 19:50:15 PDT 2010

On 09.07.2010 1:42, Bob Armstrong wrote:
If you click a node (in the right frame), it will print details for
selected node.
If you click a marker on the map, it will print node list for selected
location.

    Hmm... All I ever see in the right frame is A11PTR.   Nothing else; only
that one node/name.   That's true even if I click on one of the other map
markers.   I do get a popup with a list of the nodes at that location, but
the right frame doesn't change.   Is that the way it's supposed to be?

Bob

Looks like an incomplete marker file have been cached (when I copied a new version of file).
Try to press reload button.
Check the marker file itself (http://pdp-11.org.ru/~form/hecnet/map/markers.txt) if it reads ok.