[HECnet] Attaching to hecnet

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Thu Jul 8 12:56:05 PDT 2010

Not that many have "come and gone". More are of the "not come yet". Lots of machines have addresses, but have never been online, I think.

However, occasionally, quite a few machines are available.
I guess that Olegs map is rather manual, since a lot more machines are online right now than his map is showing.

	Johnny

Mark Wickens wrote: