[HECnet] down?

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 03:51:28 PDT 2010

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 10:13 PM, Zane H. Healy <healyzh at aracnet.com> wrote:
At 11:57 PM +0100 7/15/10, Sampsa Laine wrote:

Yeah I haven't seen much traffic lately.

Anyway, I'd like to announce a new node, BONZO, 8.800.

It's a Windows NT 4.0 machine running Pathworks :)

Obviously it's not offering any services, just a bit of a toy for me to
play with it...

Sampsa

So is it running on x86 or Alpha?

Zane

--
| Zane H. Healy                              | UNIX Systems Administrator |
| healyzh at aracnet.com                     | OpenVMS Enthusiast             |

Hello!
I agree!
Sampsa, does the license of the Pathworks kit allow for the individual
using it to make copies of the disks for backup? And then to share the
backups?

Funny, funny, I have a copy of the original DOS disk someplace, but
its on a 5.25 disk and my only machine who can read that disk is on
down time at the moment.

I also don't have here a card that's designed to use it. At one time I
had a replacement binary that allowed for the Racal designed
networking card (Ethernet) to take over for the DecNet card, that's
the one with the two individual ears. Also the card as well, but I got
rid of the card and the disks when the card wore out.......

Also the individual who did have some of those boards, actually sold them all.

-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com