[HECnet] Off-topic but still kinda cool...

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 02:06:04 PDT 2010

On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 8:00 PM, Sampsa Laine <sampsa at mac.com> wrote:
Check this magazine out, I've been talking to the editor lately about HECnet
and DEC stuff in general, he seemed very interested:

           http://www.300baudmagazine.com/index.html

Sampsa

--
Hello!
Oh mynock muffins!

I then started digging even deeper into the Apple II, by the time the
PCs were being cloned, I wore it out. Now its up to something else to
surface. Or at least arrive......

Incidentally Sampsa, if you do end up buying that Alpha system, what's
happening the the fellow he's replacing?
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com