[HECnet] Node update

Joe Ferraro jferraro at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 04:04:28 PDT 2010

Currently in the Louisville, KY area.

What makes the most sense regarding the layout of areas (is that even something to consider overall?!?!)? Obviously, right now with the ethernet bridging it seems to make sense... but I'm quite unsure of the failure mode of DECnet.

Just wondering if any planning was necessary / made sense overall.

Take care,

Joe