[HECnet] LAT question

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 08:00:24 PDT 2010

On Sun, Jun 13, 2010 at 2:56 AM, Mark Wickens <mark at wickensonline.co.uk> wrote:
On Sun, 2010-06-13 at 07:50 +0100, Mark Wickens wrote:
I've been talking to Steve Davidson and it crossed my mind that if we
use multinet to connect we won't need a separate unix box as we wouldn't
require Johnny's bridge. Is that correct? Might be worth going through
the motions if you have time, (a) to get the process documented and (b)
to provide a good fallback strategy if option 1 using the bridge to
connect through to you doesn't work.

Regards, Mark.

Sorry, that was meant for Sampsa. Wickens steps into the bear trap by
mistake...

Hello!
But Mark you don't look like the Road Runner? I had Wile Coyote setup
that bear trap.

And you're not him since his traps always trap him.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com